The protest will continue today the Plazuela República and will include students and teachers of other disciplines from the Centro Municipal de Artes de Mazatlán.
- 10/24 Hogar Ghandi for Adolescent Drug Addicts Closes
- 10/24 Owners of Gasoline Stations Talking to Foreign Firms
- 10/24 México Expects $25 Billion in FDI this Year
- 10/24 Guerrero Governor Resigns under Pressure
- 10/24 Dengue in Sinaloa Exceeds 2,000 Cases this Year
- 10/23 Thieves Steal Therapy Horses
- 10/23 Doctors Earn 77.2 Pesos an Hour, says INEGI Study
Mazatlán already has all the permissions and technical facilities required to permit a quick performance of the work which will be completed in the month of December.
Unless renovation of the Golden Zone and El Quelite does not begin immediately, the State risks losing the federal money appropriated for these projects.
>> << Video
- Mexico City centre invaded by thousands of students accusing police of massacre
- Mexico captures alleged gang leader
- Protesters occupy town halls in 3 southern towns of Mexico
- Harvard Student Stuck in Mexico to Return to US
- Nieto calls for justice as mass grave points to student massacre
- Thousands march demanding return of missing students
- Mexico arrests notorious Juarez drug lord
- Mexico’s Jalisco state to legalize medical marijuana
There are few rules and no set race course in the dangerous bike races invented by bike messengers.
- Steamroller Print Project in El Centro
- Guelaguetza festival helps revive Mexico's economy (video)
The primary school children were greeted at the airport by proud parents and friends.
- April 30th is Día de el Niño in Mexico
- Mazatlecan Displays Bicycle Design Ingenuity
The restaurant itself is “down to earth classy” and is decorated with wall adornments that are restful and pleasing to the eye.