At least seven people died on Friday and 19 were injured, with another 19 arrested, as violence exploded in the state of Jalisco.
- 05/02 Deputies Approve Single Emergency Number
- 05/02 Pemex’s Net Income Falls 31% in First Quarter
- 05/02 PRI Candidate Murdered in Guerrero
- 05/01 Mazatlán Moto Club Holds Charity Bazaar
- 05/01 “Pajaritos” Arrive Early this Year
- 05/01 Two Tons of Marijuana Found in Van
- 05/01 Children Work up to 35 Hours a Week in Nuevo León
- 05/01 78 Migrants Rescued in Chiapas
In 1962 César Chavez set out single-handedly to organize migrant farm laborers in California’s grape fields.
The 26 families have taken refuge in El Rosario, Villa Unión and Mazatlán.
>> << Video
- Mexican police accused of massacre in Michoacan
- Toyota moving Corolla production to Mexico from Ontario
- Arrest of 4 Drug Lords Sparks Wave of Violence
- No sign of ISIS at the U.S.-Mexico border
- Transparency Law Approved in Mexico
- Mexican Cartels Corrupting U.S. Border Agents Growing
- New Generation Jalisco drug cartel spreads through Mexico
- Tensions run high in Mexico as migrants face off with authorities in annual march
Inspired by his hero Jon Stewart, Chumel Torres is making up for lost time with his satirical YouTube channel Pulse of the Republic.
- Bond movie producers deny Mexico deal (video)
- “People of the Revolution” Art Exhibit Opens
Rotarians from the Canadian province of Alberta arrived in Mazatlán this past weekend with a generous donation of emergency equipment and vehicles.
- Ladies Raise Funds for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Five Things to Consider When Selling a Property With the Purpose of Immediate Reinvestment
An estimated 20,000 national and international motorcyclists are expected to attend the five day event.
- Cruise Ships Bring 11,000 More Tourists to Maz this Week
- Carnaval in Semana Santa