In 2014, the Mazatlán municipal government approved the payment of 120,241,429 pesos to acquire 77 vehicles under a leasing agreement, 43 million over market value say council members.
- 07/27 Road Rage Leaves Teacher Dead in Olas Altas
- 07/27 Five Parasailing Accidents to Date as Holidays Continue
- 07/27 Driving Drunk? Expect Jail Time
- 07/27 Call for Stepped up Security after the Murder of Two Mayors
- 07/27 Striking CNTE Teachers Shut Down Chiapas Airport
- 07/27 June Unemployment Down Slightly from May
- 07/27 Kidnappings Down, Homicides up in First Half of 2016
I too had found peace and tranquility in that Mexican village that day and had tossed the problems of my world over the fence to the chickens – at least for a little while.
The project has taken 15 months and is still incomplete and 7 million pesos over budget.
John Ackerman, professor, columnist and the Mexican Law Review’s editor-in-chief, discusses the economic relationship between Mexico and the United States.
- Mexico parents angry at striking teachers (video)
- Deadly lessons: Mexico's battle over education (video)
>> << Video
- Cactus seeds smuggled from Mexico may cause cactus extinction
- Mexican Folk Art
- Fear at the border mounts as possibility of Trump’s wall looms
- Mexican Navy Seizes Over 200 Barrels Of Cocaine Salsa
- Before the US Border, Migrants Face Harrowing Journey in Mexico
- People wounded in deadly clashes with Mexican police are avoiding hospitals
- After a month of blockades in Mexico, teachers say they’ll keep protesting
- Venezuelans flee to Mexico to escape economic crisis
After the decoding of the Zimmerman Telegram it was clear that Germany wanted to bring Mexico into the war.
- Mexico's sign painters fight to keep tradition alive (video)
- Nuestra Belleza Sinaloa 2016 Contestants Visit Mazatlán
Mazatlán resident, 71-year-old American Ogilby Michael Cloud, is in need of some assistance.
- New Residential Community Approved by Council
- Ex Pats Support Renovation of 31 de Marzo Fort
Young vendors accosting tourists and locals alike are an entrenched part of street life, particularly in the Zona Dorada.
- Tourists Descend on Mazatlán as Holidays Begin
- Nuevo León Tourists Catch 647 Kilo Blue Marlin