The highlight of the evening was the presentation of Tourist Ambassador designations to ten Canadians for their volunteer work in the Mazatlán community.
- 12/07 PAN lays out requirements for Energy Reform
- 12/07 México’s Supreme Court hears complaints against local bus companies
- 12/07 PROFECO fines six local hotels
- 12/07 Price of gasoline increases for last time in 2013
- 12/06 Whales arrive early to Mazatlán’s coastal waters
- 12/06 México’s level of poverty increased in 2012
- 12/06 Mexicans migrating to U.S. drops significantly
- 12/06 Korean Firm Invests in Mazatlán
On Wednesday the Senate passed reforms to the country’s political and electoral laws.
Shrimp fishermen in south Sinaloa are concerned they may not be able to fulfill their export contracts to the United States this year.
>> << Video
- Double-arm transplant patient in Mexico tests new limbs
- Israeli President makes state visit to Mexico to boost bilateral business ties
- Mexico mass graves give up their secrets
- Teen assassin lives free in Texas
- Baby turtles hatch on Mexican beaches
- The long road to school
- Justin Bieber Called Out By the President of Mexico
- Acapulco Revisited
Restaurant reviewer Bill Demmer headed out to Cerritos for a tasty, and inexpensive, breakfast.