Although it will not be ready for Semana Santa holidays, work on the Carpa Olivera saltwater swimming pool in Olas Altas has advanced approximately 60 percent.
- 03/27 Air Transat May Return to Mazatlán
- 03/27 Holiday Inn to Open Two New Locations in Maz
- 03/27 Annual Fish Fair Opens April 1st
- 03/27 Jumapam Cuts Water to Non-Payers
- 03/27 Oyster Fishermen Protest Fines
- 03/27 The fall of City of Teotihuacan
- 03/27 Elephant Moved to Zoo Dies
- 03/27 México’s Farmworkers Reject Growers’ Proposal
- 03/27 39 Migrants Rescued from Human Traffickers
The restaurant opened its doors for business over three months ago without any fanfare whatsoever, so reviewer Bill Demmer went to investigate.
The Gringo community in this beachside enclave is acutely aware that the ‘coconut telegraph’ is alive and well here in Mazatlán.
About a year and half ago I wrote about same-sex marriage in México. For those who may recall, in December of 2009 México City, or the Federal District, became the… Read more
- Vecinos con Cariño –Neighbors Who Care Part II of II
- Vecinos con Cariño –Neighbors Who Care Part I of II
>> << Video
- Firing of critical Mexican journalist provokes mass outcry
- Billions in public funds not spent properly in Mexico
- Mexico’s biggest-ever drug bust
- Ten killed in police ambush in Mexico
- Mexico’s Hot Land (video)
- Mexico beefs up security to receive spring breakers
- Mexican widows build new future amid drug violence
- Mummified bodies discovered on Mexican mountain
The producers of the new Bond movie have denied they gave Mexico’s government a licence to kill parts of their script.
- “People of the Revolution” Art Exhibit Opens
- Painting Reality: Mexican Art in a Troubled World (video)
Although this may seem rather intrusive, the requirements were established to meet new legal requirements to prevent the illicit movement of funds.
- Expats are Happy in México
- Rolly Brook Dies at age 83
New this year will be two parades with luminous floats and a spectacular fireworks display in the bahía del Viejo Mazatlán.
- “Modest” Improvement in Foreigners Flying to Mazatlán
- Mazatlán International Week 2015 (video)