Life guards on jet-skis and a speed boat came to their rescue as they were being washed out to sea.
- 07/22 Bus Fare to Increase
- 07/22 PROFECO Attacks Price Gouging by Hotels and Taxis
- 07/22 5 Bodies Uncovered in El Fuerte Clandestine Graves
- 07/21 Sunday Market Deserted
- 07/21 Even Private Transport Raises Prices in Tourist Season
- 07/21 Theft in Mazatlán Down 50% from 2013
- 07/21 Unemployment Drops in June
Three women from Jalisco took the podium for first, second and third in the Elite category.
Tijuana, Mexico, is a limbo for deportees from the United States. People keep showing up in the city while U.S. immigration policies get tougher.
During the revolution, Pancho Villa was responsible for thousands of deaths: some directly, some indirectly. He had a quick fuse and had murdered many men in cold blood.
- Will the Real Pancho Villa Please Stand Up? Part I of II
- FATCA and U.S. Citizens Living Abroad
>> << Video
- Pulitzer Prize winner detained at U.S.-Mexico border
- First ever rehabilitation centre for exotic wild animals opens in Mexico
- Private militias supplement US Border Patrol’s work
- Hundreds Rescued From Mexico Group Home
- At least five die after earthquake rocks Guatemala and Mexico
- Mexico frees 165 kidnap victims near U.S. border
- U.S.-Mexico’s insecure 1,900-mile border
- An immigrants’ hard road north
Deborah Rodriguez spent five years living in Afghanistan helping to run the Kabul Beauty School, empowering local women and equipping them with skills in hair and makeup.
- Mexicans Celebrate Diá de la Candelaria
- Pipe-smoking rebel who took on Mexico state (video)
In the city of Tlacotalpan you can found the museum of Agustín Lara: the famous mexican singer and songwriter.
- Canirac Seeks Cultural Heritage Designation for Sinaloa Cuisine
- UPDATED: Salt Sculptures on Olas Altas a First in Mazatlán
The ancient Mayan city of Calakmul in southern Mexico was recently designated as a “mixed natural and cultural” World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
- Mayor Wants a Central Park and Cable Car for Mazatlán
- Mazatlán to Host PGA Golf Tournament
This restaurant with its Zarandeado prepared fish has been recommended by friends and acquaintances for several years.