Atamsa told media yesterday that during the Oye! Awards 20 or 25 vans picked up passengers at the airport daily without a permit to do so.
- 05/22 Mazatlán-Durango Highway Construction to Finish in September
- 05/22 Golden Zone Businesses Complain of Police Extortion
- 05/22 Peña Nieto presents his National Development Plan
- 05/22 México’s exports directly benefit only a limited few
- 05/22 Mexicans question the country’s law enforcement
- 05/22 Fungal disease wiping out coffee farms
- 05/22 México ranks 13th in worldwide software piracy
- 05/21 México’s tourism up 4% in 2012
Mazatlán has been working have Gaviotas Beach certified as a “clean beach” by the Mexican Institute of Standardization and Certification.
Five resort hotels and villas are planned on the beaches of north Mazatlán close to Oceanica Clinic.
There is an epidemic of hearing loss going on in North America, with 8 out of 10 people not getting the treatment they need, according to the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- Water, Water Everywhere… But How Much Should You Drink?
- Five Surprising Things about Exercise
>> << Video
- Mexico students struggle amid teacher strike
- Mexico’s Robust Car and Aerospace Industries Enjoying Growth
- Mexican volcano threatens town
- Whitewashing History: Mexican American War
- Deported Mexicans forced to live in tunnels
- Deaths as Mexico tanker explodes on highway
- Mexican Worker-Run Tire Factory a Success
- Citizens Fighting Crime in Mexico
Sunday was the busiest day for the lifeguards who estimated 15,000-20,000 were swimming in the waters of Las Cabras.
- Mazatlán Turístico's 2013 Promotional Video
- Ecuador top spot for retiring Canadians and Americans
On April 18th federal legislators voted in favour of amending Article 27 of the Mexican Constitution to allow foreigners to own outright property within 100 kilometers of the borders and 50 kilometers of the coastline.
- Chamber of Deputies Approves Foreign Ownership of Costal Land
- Demand for Mazatlán housing up 300%
Located at the Marina, the Sildavia Bistro and Bar menu earned a four out of five from reviewer Ian Cameron.