The municipality invested over eight million pesos in new vehicles and safety equipment for the water department.
- 07/31 Heat Getting to You? It’s to be Expected, says Psychiatrist
- 07/31 Municipal Police Operate Tourist Information Modules
- 07/31 Released Dolphin Returns to Shore
- 07/31 Arrest Warrant Issued for Extradition of “El Chapo”
- 07/31 Gender Alert Issued for State of México
- 07/31 Oaxaca with Lowest Level of Education
- 07/31 Custom Agents Fired for Corruption
- 07/30 Business Owners Question Use of Breathalyzer
The gold winners of the Pan Am beach volleyball competition held in Toronto were honoured at a ceremony at municipal hall yesterday.
A fine by the National Water Commission against polluters could be between 20 and 20,000 minimum salaries.
How is Mexico to realize its brilliant prospects, and the potential for joining with the U.S. and Canada as a North American block of democracies in international affairs?
- Americans in Maz Celebrate Independence Day with Trump Piñata
- Donald Trump's Anti-Immigrant Remarks Spark Outrage in Mexico (video)
Like most boys, Ernesto Coppel Kelly adored his father, who was charming and handsome, as evidenced by having been chosen “King of Carnaval” in Mazatlán’s 1942 festival.
- Muxes: the Third Gender
- México’s Mid-Term Elections: The Take Away
>> << Video
- Former Political Prisoners Fight Criminal Justice System
- Mexico taxi drivers clash over ‘pirate’ operators
- Femicides Met With Government Indifference
- Mexico’s Extraordinary Escape
- What El Chapo’s Escape Means For Mexico
- Why Mexico Did not Extradite ‘El Chapo’ to U.S.
- ‘Volcano of Fire’ forces hundreds to flee their homes
- New Corruption Scandal Emerges in Mexico
Catemaco in Veracruz, Mexico is known for two things: It’s the place where Mel Gibson directed Apocalypto, and it is full of self-called witches that work either for God or the Devil.
- Young Mazatlecan Wins International Award
- Government Sponsors Artisan Craft Displays
Vecinos Con Cariño A.C. (Neighbors Who Care) is seeking volunteers to help champion a food drive within their condo/organizations.
- Olas Altas Renovations Presented to Foreign Community
- Enter The Mazatlán Messenger's “My Favourite Mazatlán Anecdote” Contest!
This past weekend all 10,000 available hotel rooms in the city were taken forcing some visitors without reservations to look for accommodation in outlying motels.
- Why foreign retirees are flocking to Mexico (video)
- Mazatlán Wins “Major Cultural Group” at Calgary Stampede Parade